- ½ cup sour cream
- 2 tbsp. white wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- 3 tbsp. minced fresh parsley
- 2 tbsp. minced fresh dill
- 2 tbsp. thinly sliced scallions
- 4 cups unpeeled cucumbers, thinly sliced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 small head of lettuce, sliced
In a medium bowl, mix the sour cream, vinegar, sugar, parsley, dill and scallions until well blended. Add the cucumbers and toss gently. Add the salt and pepper. Cover with plastic wrap and chill at least 20 minutes. Serve on a bed of lettuce.
Adapted from The 30-Minute Kosher Cook by Judy Zeidler.