- 1 small to medium sized celeriac
- 1 1/2 Tbs. white wine vinegar
- 4 celery stalks
- 2 Tbs. light sour cream
- 2 cups diced cooked turkey or chicken, chilled
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 Tbs. homemade or prepared mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1/4 c. pine nuts
- 1/4 c. dried pitted cherries, halved
Peel the celeriac and grate it on the large holes of a handheld grater or in the food processor to get about 1 cup grated celeriac. Mince celery stalks. Put the two celeries into a bowl and add all the other ingredients. Stir to mix well and serve. Serves 3 or 4.
From Down to Earth by Georgeanne Brennan.