Storage: All tender greens store best cleaned and dried. After rinsing leaves, dry in a salad spinner or wrap in paper towel. Store in the fridge in a bag that minimizes further drying out.
Uses: Spinach is delicious and nutritious both raw and cooked. Pair with pears, feta, garlic, bacon and cream.
- Deep-Dish Hazelnut Vegetable Pie
- Floating Clouds Miso Dressing
- Lamb Saag
- Lemon Mint and Spinach Salad
- Lemon-Mint Bulgur “Risotto”
- Ricotta-Spinach Dip
- Spinach and Mint Soup
- Spinach and Turnip Bhaji
- Spinach, Green Garlic and Mushroom Pie
- Stir-Fried Beef and Cauliflower
- Turnips And Spinach
- Vegetarian Baeckoffe