We planned to return from our vacation on 1/7/17, with plenty of time to check out what weather had done to our crops and understand road conditions. But the weather got the better of us and we were delayed in Houston for three days. While there almost our entire family came down with stomach flu! We apologize to our Tuesday subscribers who we were not able to contact until Tuesday afternoon about the cancellation. We plan to send along a larger basket next Tuesday. Thanks for your understanding.